0

No Shave November

Posted by ttiKmAI on 12/01/2009 12:25:00 AM
"

The beloved month of manliness has just come to a wonderful end. I just defeated the itchy patch of fur that has called my face home for a month. While shaving this furry mess I came to realize just what an accomplishment I made this year, never before in all my attempts have I actually completed National Beard Month. (that is unless you count the years where no hair grew at all) Looking back I was overcome with a small sense of pride as I removed the badge of honor from my jaw that was 30 days in the making. Usually the constant itch of the coarse hair does me in around halfway through the month. So I now give you the final glimpse of my badge so it will be remembered at least until next year...

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment